Expert IT Asset Management & IT Asset Disposal – Reverse Logistics Services & Information Assurance Services
ICT Reverse Asset Management have evolved into one of the UK’s leading data disposal companies (ITAD) since 2001. We specialise in anything from computers, smartphones and laptops to data tapes, hard drives and all data-bearing devices.
ICT Reverse were originally established as ShP Limited, a mobile phone recycling company, but we now offer a complete asset management service to companies across the nation. We understand how important it is to make sure that all information contained in your IT equipment is safe when you no longer need it, especially since the arrival of the GDPR compliance laws.
Hassle-Free IT Asset Disposal at ICT Reverse
At ICT Reverse, our goal is to make it as simple as possible. We aim to take away the hassle associated with IT asset management and with IT asset disposal, providing our customers with a bespoke recycling solution for the management and retirement of redundant IT equipment. We offer complete peace of mind in the knowledge that we’re destroying your IT equipment in a secure, safe and eco-friendly way.
Why Choose ICT Reverse as Your IT Asset Disposal Company
When choosing a computer disposal company, it’s important to take into account the company’s credentials, accreditations and proven track record, so that you know that your assets are being disposed of in the correct manner and in an eco-friendly way.
At ICT Reverse, our services are not just reliable and safe, but also backed up by the necessary licenses and permits, as well as the latest accreditations in the industry. Our site also has 24 hour manned security.
We offer a wide range of specialised services including:
- Secure IT collections – we’ll go to you for a safe and convenient collection.
- Audits – we ensure that each asset has an audit trail.
- Cost-effective – our IT asset disposal, as well as our other services, will never break the bank, no matter your budget.
- Data erasure – at ICT Reverse, you can be confident that this process is always done to industry standards and following the relevant legislation.
- Remarketing – this refers to the remarketing of any IT equipment that is not recycled (we’ll do this through our specialised services).
- Mobile phone and tablet repairs.
- Data transfer – we offer data transfer services you can trust.
- Redeployment – an asset will be redeployed only once it’s completely safe.
Contact ICT Reverse and We’ll Take Care of It
Get in touch with us and a member of our dedicated team of Account Managers will guide you through the process. We will also provide you with the necessary due diligence pack to demonstrate that you fully comply with the latest GDPR legislation and E-waste laws.