ICT Reverse has a fully secure and accredited 75,000 sq. ft. facility, with 24 hour manned security, based in Morecambe, Lancashire. To ensure total environmental compliance, we hold a full environmental waste permit allowing us to process and treat data bearing assets on site which is approved by the regulating body, the Environment Agency.
Each year ICT Reverse treats more than 1.2 million assets through our approved, authorised treatment facility (AATF), securely data sanitising more than 1.2 Million data bearing items. Data protection and security are our number one priority therefore we have a number of measures in place to ensure that our facility is fully secure.
- Surrounding outer fence
- 24 hour manned gatehouse
- Grass mount to all road access sections
- External shutters
- Secure fob entry system
- 3 internal security guards during working hours
- 24 hour security out of hours
- Segregated office area
- All staff members are directly employed by ICT Reverse
- Branded uniform
- Photo ID badges are worn at all times
- All staff are employed following our Personal Screening Policy and DBS check
- Onsite representatives have additional vetting to NPPV Level 3 and SC clearance with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- All visitors are greeted by security
- Monitored 24 hours a day by AIM Security
- Upon activation out of office hours, relevant key holders are notified
- The police are notified subject to sensor activation
- State of the art internal and external CCTV system.
- Security screens are reviewed constantly.
- Can be reviewed remotely 24/7 via secure browser access.
- This is offered to clients if they wish to view their stock during processing.
“Our friendly team are ready to assist you with your enquiry. If you would like a quote, have any questions regarding our services or would just like to have a chat about your ICT equipment, please don’t hesitate to contact us.”.