Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Department: ICT Reverse – Corporate Team
Main location: Morecambe
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 08.45-17.00 (22 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays)
ICT Reverse is one of the UK’s leading, fully accredited providers of reverse logistics for all ICT data bearing assets. With new GDPR laws in place, the data security industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK with companies becoming increasingly aware of the dangers of not securing data.
ICT Reverse is looking to recruit an established manager to oversee the Corporate Sales team, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading a team to achieve, meeting financial targets and delivering on business KPI’s. This is not a targeted sales role for the individual but a position that will lead, assist and drive the team to success.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the sales team in all areas on a daily basis
- Liaising with internal departments to facilitate an assertive working environment
- Collaborate internally to coordinate international collections
- Manage weekly and monthly forecasts
- Deliver financial forecasts for budgeting
- Drive recruitment within the department
- Support and train new employees through probation
- Liaise with MD and FD to set KPI’s
- Deliver KPI’s
Skills and personal qualities required:
- Customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Drive to succeed
- Experience in managing a team
- Organised with the ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please apply by sending your current up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, the closing date for applications is Wednesday 17th March 2021, applications received after this date may not be considered.
Interviews shall be held week commencing 22nd March 2021, with a desired start date of 1st April 2021.The start date for this role is negotiable for the right candidate.