There are many issues that govern and determine the disposal process of redundant ICT equipment. Are you fully compliant?
ICT Reverse works to ensure a guarantee that our service not only meets but surpasses, the latest UK and EU legislation and directives:
- The Environment Act 1995
- Environmental Protection Act 1990
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Hazardous Waste Directive 2005
- The Waste Electronic & Electrical Equipment Directive (WEEE)
- Landfill Regulations 2002
- The General Data Protection Regulation 2018
“We offer free, confidential legal advice to all businesses who require an update on the latest data protection and IT disposal legislation. With an ever increasing number of spot check audits on both public and private companies, ICT Reverse are here to help. With over 16 years’ experience, we can ensure that you have the correct procedures and paperwork in place for disposing of customer data and redundant IT equipment. Call me today on 01524 580900 or email email@example.com“.